TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
SUBJECT, COMPANY IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is to regulate the relationship between GoodNews Barcelona 2020, S.L. ("GoodNews"), a Spanish company with its registered office at Via Laietana 45, Barcelona, 08003; and the Client (hereinafter, the “Client”).
APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE ("GCS")
- Every order placed with GoodNews through the Internet, is regulated by these GCS. By placing an order, the Client acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted, without reservation, the present GCS and is reminded of the convenience of reading them in detail.
- GoodNews reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions by publishing an updated version of these Terms and Conditions on this page, which will be applicable to all orders placed after the time GoodNews has published the new version of its Terms and Conditions.
- By placing an order through this website, the Customer places an order to purchase the products he/she has selected under these GCS.
- With the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, orders placed through the Internet and thereby confirmed by GoodNews, shall constitute a binding and fully effective agreement between both Parties.
- GoodNews reserves the right to refuse orders in case of force majeure or in case of non-payment.
- The information recorded by GoodNews, constitutes absolute proof of the order and the entire transaction.
- If the contracted product is not available, the Client will be immediately informed and the amount paid will be credited within a period of less than fourteen (14) calendar days from such communication. In the event that the product offered is not in accordance with what was requested by the Client, the Client may cancel the order and the amount paid will be credited within the same period from the communication.
- In relation to the provisions of the previous point, Goodnews may offer, without price increase, a product with characteristics of the same or superior quality. In this case, the Client may also exercise its rights of withdrawal and termination under the same terms as if it were the initially required good.
- The prices to be paid, for the items ordered by the Client, are those shown on this website at the time the Client places his/her order, and detailed in the order confirmation, including VAT or any other applicable tax, shipping costs or any other.
- All orders confirmed by GoodNews will be delivered to the delivery address specified by the Customer when placing his order and within the time period linked to the service chosen by the Customer and confirmed with his order.
- Order deliveries can only be made to the geographic areas specified on this website.
- In the event that the delivery of the order cannot be made for reasons beyond GoodNews' control, we will try to contact the customer again to arrange a new place and date of delivery. If delivery cannot be made, the order will be returned to GoodNews’ warehouse and from that moment on, the amounts received by the Client, will be paid in full.
VERIFICATION OF THE GOODS
- We advise the Client that he/she is responsible for verifying the quantity, condition and state of the goods at the time of their delivery.
- In the event that you notice any damage to the product or that the goods are incomplete, the Client may contact and notify GoodNews within two (2) months of delivery of the product. Once GoodNews certifies that the defect stems from a cause attributable to itself, GoodNews will replace the goods at no additional cost.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your purchase made through the website, you may do so at any time after placing your order, and up to a maximum of 14 calendar days after receiving it. To do so, please contact us to inform us about this decision through the contact form on our website.
- Once you have informed us of your withdrawal, you have 14 days to return the products. The cost of returning the products will be borne by the Client who will be charged the cost of collection to your home. Also, we will refund the money of your purchase in the original form of payment, within a maximum period of 30 days after we have correctly received the returned product.
- To make the return, the products must be in their original packaging without unsealing them and the Client must have kept the proof of purchase. The Client will be responsible for any reduction of the market price of the returned goods. Likewise, there is no right of withdrawal for any product if it is damaged or tampered with. Similarly, the consumer must ensure that the goods will be returned in a packaging identical or equivalent to that received, which ensures the safety and integrity of the goods being returned, otherwise, we reserve the right to not accept the return. At the time of return, inside the packaging indicated above and next to the products to be returned, there must be either the withdrawal form duly completed, or a paper with the Client’s data who made the purchase, as well as, the list of products and quantities to be returned per unit of sale.
- Payments made by credit card will be charged once the Client receives the order confirmation email. Your credit card details will be encrypted for security reasons.
- GoodNews guarantees the quality of the products contracted through its website. All rights granted to consumers and users by the laws in force are guaranteed. GoodNews will make every reasonable effort to comply with its obligations.
- However, GoodNews cannot be held responsible for delays or failures in deliveries caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include strikes, war, natural disasters or any other situation that may prevent the production, transportation or delivery of products.
- In the event of delays, GoodNews shall perform its obligations as soon as reasonably possible, and reserves the right to allocate any remaining product among its Clients in a fair and reasonable manner.
- The Client is obliged to make lawful use of the services and products offered by GoodNews, without violating current legislation or infringing the rights and interests of third parties.
- The Client guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided during the purchase, avoiding or causing any damage to GoodNews.
- The Client agrees to pay the price of the contracted products.
- Failure to comply with any of these GCS may result in the rejection of the order by GoodNews without notice nor any compensation to the Client.
- These GCS are governed by Spanish law and any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these, shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to it.